This Department is headed by Jim Maryon a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives
admitted in 1983. The Conveyancing Department is able to provide a personal service
at a competitive price. When you are buying and selling properties, we will work
with you to link completion of the transactions to suit as far as possible your
The work performed by this Department includes:-
If you are purchasing a property we will:-
- Advice on House and Property Sales and Purchases
- Transfers, Freehold and Leasehold Property
- Re-mortgaging Properties
- Council House Purchases
- Matrimonial Dispute Conveyancing
- Commercial Conveyancing
For clients selling their property we will:-
- Ensure the contract reflects the agreed terms.
- Examine the title of the property pointing out to you any unusual conditions/covenants.
- Submit and check all relevant Searches.
- Check your Mortgage and Insurance arrangements.
- Exchange contracts only when you are ready.
- Finalise Mortgage documentation and report to your lender in time for the
- Send you a pre-completion statement.
- Register your Title with HM Land Registry
- We are willing to also act for your mortgage provider
Please do not hesitate to contact Jim Maryon for an informal discussion about your proposed
- Prepare the Contracts, the details of the property, price and any special
- Answer promptly your buyers enquiries
- Exchange Contracts, linking this with any property you are buying
- Arrange the discharge of your existing Mortgage
- Provide you with a completion statement in account of the sale proceeds
Copyright © 2002 Martin Nossel & Co